The totals of my 7-day bake sale are in! So many cookies. Two batches of caramel corn. And lots of generous people.
I’d like to give my sincere thanks to the people that made this bake sale so successful:
• My coworkers, who gladly devoured a whole heap of cookies and kept the donation jar full.
• Cipher Prime, who donated in order to receive some batches of cookies delivered to their office.
• Rachael C., who ordered cookies from across the country to share their yumminess and kick cancer’s butt.
• Peggy H., who donated on my online fundraising page.
• Aaron C., who ordered a dozen chocolate chip cookies to enjoy with his girl friend Diane.
• Zenas B., who opened up his wallet and handed me money, just to help support the cause.
After I tweak some of these recipes, I’ll gladly share them. I came up with a Green Tea Latte Sugar Cookie with Crystallized Ginger that was a big hit, as well as a cookie packed with chopped Cow Tales candy and white chocolate chips.